The flanged fitting is most often used to connect with other standard pipeline components, such as valves and other upstream/downstream connections.
- Highly reliable, time proved track record
- Fast and easy to install
- Not sensitive to cleanliness or ambient air temperature
- Fittings available in stainless steel, carbon steel
- Swivel flange used for aligning bolts to other flanged components
- Available in ASME B16.5 lapped or welded flange (raised face or RTJ)
- Available in ANSI 300 to 1500 class